1. Introduce Yourself: Being on a first-name basis with all of your immediate neighbors will establish a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
2. Go for Walks: Regularly walking around your neighborhood will increase your chances for meeting new neighbors and give you more opportunities to strike up conversations with ones you already know.
3. Give an Unexpected Gift: Giving your neighbors a gift, whether it’s something as simple as home-baked cookies or a potted plant, can go a long way in showing that you care about establishing a friendship.
4. Organize an Event: Hosting a dinner party or barbecue provides an occasion for neighbors to meet, mingle and have fun!
5. Communicate: If you’re planning on being out of town, throwing a party, or renovating your home, consider letting your neighbors know as a courtesy.
Let us know how we can help you and your neighborhood with your real estate needs. We want to help you make the best financial decision for your future.